The holidays are a busy time of year. Parties to plan, friends and family coming to stay, and the stress of not missing a single gathering can be a lot to handle. It's hard to find time for it all!
Who said that decorations had to be
complicated and expensive?
It's all in the details, isn't it? I've been obsessed with contractor paper since I learned how inexpensive and versatile it is. It's something you're going to want to have on hand always for last minute décor projects, crafts, and even wrapping paper!
I've gathered up my favorite ways to use the material for a Thanksgiving party perfect for all schedules and craft levels.
1. Interactive Placemats: Get guests to think about all the great things in their lives!
2. Place Cards: A great way to catch up with the Aunt you haven't seen in awhile!
3. Menu Cards: Show off your 'plan ahead' personality!
4. Tabletop Dish Labels: Have fun with festive shapes.
5. Kids Tabletop Cover: Go crazy with your creative side!
6. Garland: Any shape will do!
7. Party Favor Bags -A seamless transition into the next holiday! And who doesn't love a good takeaway?
What creative ways do you decorate each Fall?